Loving The Northwest

Loving The Northwest

Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Weeking Shopping for week 12/28

Here is what I purchased this week:

WinCo Foods:

Tillamook ice cream
French Fries
3 gallons of milk
12 pack Diet Pepsi
Sunburst laundry soap
potato chips
1 bag of individual chips 22 ct
dish soap
280z enchilada sauce
5lb potatoes
plastic wrap
bulk raw hide bones
chuck roast
sirloin pork roasts
eggs
marshmallows
2 bottles of taco sauce
shredded lettuce
tortillas
green onions
cup cake paper cups
1lb broccoli
bulk 3.55lb sugar
2 containers of Wylers drink mix (like Crystal light)
Onion soup mix
Mahatma rice

Total $62.28

Yokes Fresh Market:
New Years snacks: sunflower seeds, beef sticks
bananas
pears
boneless skinless chicken breast
ground beef

Total: $22.92


Safeway

Foster Farms chicken strips B1G1
Tyson's General Tso's chicken

Total $15.98

Total for the week: $101.18 (with all the meat I purchased I'm pretty well stocked for a couple weeks).

1 comment:

Dustine said...

Hello, I came by way of the GCC. I live in the pacific norhtwest too. I look forward to reading more as the month goes on. I spent a lot this week getting us stocked up so, the later in the month I'll be sharing more about our menus and recipes.
Blessings on your week. :)