Sesame Ginger Chicken (Serves 4)Ingredients:
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce ~$.20
* 2 tablespoons honey ~$.20
* 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted ~$.25
* 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger ~$.20
* 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves 1lb $1.79
* 2 green onions with tops, cut into thin strips $.15
Serve over rice $.75
**most of these items you probably already have on hand.
* In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients; set aside. Pound the chicken breasts to 1/4-in. thickness. Grill over medium-hot heat, turning and basting frequently with soy sauce mixture, for 8 minutes or until juices run clear. Garnish with onions.
I doubled the sauce so I could have a little more to pour onto my rice.