Loving The Northwest

Loving The Northwest

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Saving Money - How I saved over 50% at Safeway

I saved $64.54 with sales and coupons and $3.25 in coupon apps.  Here's how I did it:

I combined the "Buy 4" discounts with coupons (printable coupons from Coupons.com) and Safeway's U savings (online savings loaded to my card). I had a raincheck for ice cream. There was a U Savings coupon for $5 off if I spent more than $25.  Though Albertson's and Safeway are the same company Safeway has the addition money saving coupons.

I then loaded my receipts to Ibotta, SavingStar, and Checkout 51 for an additional $3.25.

It takes come planning looking at the sale flyer, looking for coupons to match, making sure you have the correct amount to get the buy 4 discount.  If you do not have 4 of the correct items that will really mess up your savings. Make sure to have a backup 4 items if the items you are looking for are not there.


These apps are really easy.

SavingStar App (download)
Checkout 51 App (download) typically update on Thursdays
Ibotta App (download)

No comments: