Loving The Northwest

Loving The Northwest

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Love Dogs? Make Money From Home - In Home Dog Boarding

My love and passion is dogs and puppies. I have fostered dogs for many years and now I make money from home by pet sitting.  I typically make $20-$35 a day and business is increasing. I love it. I can be home to homeschool, blog, clean, and love on puppies. My daughter is my helper and earns  money to pay for her cheerleading.  She is interested in the same career - dog sitting and dog training so the experience wonderful. My friend and I both work for Rover.com and refer clients between the two of us; it has boosted our ratings to the number 1 and 2 spots in our location. I also promote my business with the local rescue groups. My next idea is to work the with hotels that allow pets; their clients can use my doggy care so they can enjoy the day dog free. First time clients can also receive $20, which will pay for a free day of doggy daycare and I still get paid!

You are welcome to take a look at my direct site www.rover.com/sit/puppyplaceinpasco.
If you love dogs and are interested in signing up click HERE



No comments: