Loving The Northwest

Loving The Northwest

Sunday, August 17, 2014

My WinCo Trip




I have using Favado but sometimes the prices vary from store to store but it's a good way to incorporate good deals with my own list.  Here are some of my deals I picked up:

  • Bananas $.80 and saved $.25 with CheckOut 51 app = $.55
  • Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom is $2.87  - used $1/1 from coupons.com and also claimed $1 on Checkout 51 = $.87
  • Starkist tuna pouches $1.10 - used $.75/1 coupon (I had ordered 4 from The Coupon Clippers) = $.35. I will order more coupons and take advantage of this price. The Coupon Clipper did not have anymore (I tried to order more)  but you may be able to find them on EBay.
  • Snackwell's $2.68 - used $1/1 and $.75 claim on Ibotta app = $.93

Some new deals I had seen at Winco
  • Maruchan noodles on sale for $.62 and with a $.50 coupon = $.12 (stock up)
  • Marcuchan bowls on sale for $.42 and with a $.50 coupon = free (stock up)

No comments: