Loving The Northwest

Loving The Northwest

Monday, August 16, 2010

Free Prevention gym kit when you buy Colgate Total at Walgreen's

Today I purchased some items at Walgreen's and one of them was the Colgate Total that is on sale for $1.99, I used a $1/1 coupon; total price being $.99.  After purchasing my items I received a promotional offer from the Catalina machine for a Healthy Survival kit.  Now I have to say I don't pay too much attention to most of these advertisements because normally you have to buy something else in order to use it.  For some reason I started reading it and it didn't talk about what I needed to purchase, it said "send original receipt".  I knew that didn't sound right so I search the internet and found my qualifying product was the Colgate I purchased for $.99!  Thank you to wildforwags.com.

So get into Walgreen's and pick up your $1.99 Colgate; I'm sure you have a Colgate coupon laying around and get your free gym kit!

If you have an older receipt with Colgate Total on it that would qualify also; receipt dates are 7/27/10 - 8/31/10.

Very cool!

No comments: