I purchased the following at Safeway:
- 5 bags of Doritos (on sale for $.99 when you spend $10)
- 7 32oz G2 Gatarode (I had 5 $.50/1 and $1/2 coupon) they were on sale for $.78
- $10 gift certificate (bought a $10 gift certificate for my next trip in order to get the Doritos for $.99 each)
Albertson's 2 transactions
- 2 boxes of popcorn ($1/2 coupon and doubler) and two 2 liter A&W root beer (I received one box and both pops free when you buy one box of popcorn.
- 2 Ball Park Franks (B1G1) and I had a $1/2 coupon and doubler.
- 1 box Ritz Crackerfuls ($1/1 with doubler) on sale for $2.99
2nd transaction (they were nice and let me do that)
- All detergent $2.50/1 and used doubler (they were being nice that day and gave me $1 for the doubler, normally they won't do that)
- 2 mayo in store coupon $2 each and I used 2 $.60/1 and 2 doublers
Grand Total $24.08 with purchasing a $10 gift card, and saved $54.06