I can shop at several different stores due to my work location, kids' school location, and home.
- Throughout the week I make a shopping list of the things we need or are totally out of. This list will be a WinCo shopping list. This is where I do the majority of my shopping.
- Wednesday I grab all the store fliers and find all the great sales (prices that are less than WinCo). I will make a list for each store. I will attach my coupons to my list (remember you want to try to match coupons with the sale items). Then for the next week I carry them with me so I can swing into the store during lunch, before I pick up the kids, after picking up the kids, or on my way home.
- Wednesday night I finalize my WinCo list and attach my coupons. I shop on Thursdays while I gather my information for my weekly WinCo Sale Prices.
- Thursday I do my WinCo shopping, I try to stick to my list and budget.
- Sunday I normally make up my Walgreen's list and stop in when I can during the week.
Let me know how you come up with your shopping list. Anyway you do it, sticking to a list and budget is always the best.