Loving The Northwest

Loving The Northwest

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Tyson's General Tso's Chicken or Hy-Top from WinCo Foods?


Friday nights are the easy cooking night for me. I work all day, come home cook and clean, take care of the kids, and by Friday I take the night off.

My husband and I love General Tso's Chicken. There is a great dinner mix from Hy-Top in WinCo Foods that was really good and the price is about $5.89, sometimes it's $3.89. I recently found Tyson's new General Tso's Chicken dinner packets ($6.99 on sale) at Safeway so we thought we would give it a try. I thought it was a little spicy, but pretty good. I didn't think there was enough sauce. As you can see in the picture there was not additional sauce for the rice, so I put a little Soy Sauce on my rice.

I was really surprised that we decided to pick the store brand at WinCo as our General Tso's Winner. Very cool because it's cheaper than the Tyson.

**This was just a personal review**

No comments: