Loving The Northwest

Loving The Northwest

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Frito Lay Multipack


Right now WinCo Foods has on Sale the Frito Lay Multipack chips and Sun Chips on sale for $5.48 and there is $1/1 coupon tearpad with them. Inside the pack is a Pack A Smile booklet with lunchbox ideas. It's a really neat little booklet.

A couple ideas I really liked is:

Flatten out two pieces of whole wheat bread, remove the crusts, spread and little cream cheese on them add ham, roll up. Then cut in little pin wheels. Serve with fruit and Sun Chips.

The other one I really liked is the Deli Lunch: slice in small pieces, Salami, cheese cubes, pita cut into wedges and grapes. My daughter would love these finger food ideas. My son is the PPJ guy.

One idea you might like that I do for my daughter is our creation of the Pizza pack. Pack sliced pepperoni, a cheese stick, and olives in little containers. She says it's like eating a pepperoni pizza.

No comments: