Loving The Northwest

Loving The Northwest

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year From NW Coupon Lady

Happy New Year!! I can't believe it's 2010! I have had fun creating this blog and I hope the new year brings great things for all of us. I have a few goals for my blog this year:
  1. Post my shopping trips and show you how we live on about $400 to $500 a month grocery bill for a family of 4 with 4 large dogs and a guinea pig (we are animal lovers).
  2. Post more low budget recipes and show you some of the dinners I cook for my family.
  3. I want to stay true to the frugal blogging world and post real saving items and how I save money in my own life, but not over whelming you with advertisements.
Thank you for reading and I hope I bring you postings that help you save money and enjoy life.

No comments: