Loving The Northwest

Loving The Northwest

Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Shopping Trips this Weekend

My Safeway Trip (Saturday/Sunday Sale):

3 bags of Tyson Chicken $3.99 each
3 2-liters of Pepsi $.69 each
1 bag of lettuce shreds $1
2 bags of Doritos $1.69 each
6 cookie tins for gifts $1 each (you only see three because each one of the kids took one and my husband before I could take the picture)

Total $24.59 saving $24.53 That's a 50% savings.


My Walgreen's Trip:

Dawn Dish Soap, used $.99 Walgreens coupon with $.25 MF Coupon
Fusion Razor on sale for $8.99 used a MF coupon for $4 and received a $4 rebate

Okay you will like this one..........

If you purchased the Olay Quench Body lotion ($7.99) you would receive a free Olay in-shower body lotion ($4.49 value). I had a coupon that if you bought Olay Body Wash ($4.49) you would receive a Olay Body Lotion for free ($7.99). So the only thing I paid for was the Body Wash.

*Olay Quench Body Lotion Free
*Olay In-shower body lotion Free
Olay body wash $4.49

Total OOP $10.46 with a $4 RR. I saved $21.13

My husband just couldn't believe me. Gotta love it!!!

No comments: