Loving The Northwest

Loving The Northwest

Monday, November 9, 2009

Yoke's Misprint on Hershey's Baking Chips

I went to Yoke's Fresh Market on Friday to pick up the Hershey's chocolate chips that were on sale for $1.69 and as I was going through the store I picked up the monthly sale booklet and noticed that they had advertised the Hershey's chocolate chips 4 for $5 - score!!

Of course they had to honor that and in addition to that there was a tearpad at the chocolate chips for one free bottle of Hershey's 24oz syrup when you purchase 4 bags of chips. So 4 bags of Hershey's chocolate Chips and Hershey's syrup for $5.

They also had the Quaker mini Halloween granola bars on sale for $.99 a bag. Great to put in the lunches.

I will try to put more shopping pictures on my blog. I have been lazy about that, but I know people like to see them.

No comments: