Loving The Northwest

Loving The Northwest

Thursday, August 7, 2014

How do you double your coupons in the land of no doubles?

 

Here's a way to double your coupons:

Favado - I have downloaded this app on my IPad and l love it. It matches sale prices and coupons for me and it lists most of my stores - including Costco and the Dollar Tree. The prices to vary from time to time.

Once you have Favado downloaded you will see other apps it suggests that you can make money from such as SavingStar, Ibotta (use my reference code htoyoic) Shopmium, and Checkout 51. Download these apps from the links provided from Favado or the links in this post; for some reason I could not find them searching the App Store I downloaded them from Favado by clicking on the link provided. You scan your receipts and products (depends on the app), submit them and earn money.  The beauty is you buy your items on sale, use a coupon, and then submit your receipt to one or more of the apps and you make addition money off your items - resulting in free or paying very little. I have earned over $20 this week.

Also keep redeeming Kelloggs's points with Kellogg's Rewards

It's my new way of couponing and it's so much fun.

1 comment:

Living said...

Oh, now you are making me wish I had an updated phone so I could get this app! :-(