Loving The Northwest

Loving The Northwest

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Car Magnet Review - Signazon.com



I had a wonderful opportunity to design and order a car magnet for my husband from Signazon.com. From Signazon.com you can also create window decals, yard signs, graduation banners, and much more. I can't tell you how easy it was to get onto their website and create my own car magnet. I selected one of their samples and played around with it until I was ready to submit my order. You can save different signs you have created and select the one you want to purchase. The prices are very affordable and it would be an excellent gift for that special someone, your business, birthday, sports team, graduation, etc . The car magnet I ordered was a 10"X20" for about $27.00.

I received my car magnets just a few days after I purchased them.  They are exactly how I created them (one for each side of the car). This is my husband's drag racing logo. He is very excited to display them when he travels to the races. We will be showing them off this weekend!

A fun idea would be to create an " It's My Birthday Today" magnet for someone in your office or family and put it on their car the day of their birthday.

No comments: