Loving The Northwest

Loving The Northwest

Friday, July 27, 2012

Product Review - Signazon.com


 I had a wonderful opportunity to design and order a car magnet for my husband from Signazon.com. From Signazon.com you can also create window decals, yard signs, graduation banners, and much more. I can't tell you how easy it was to get onto their website and create my own car magnet. I selected one of their samples and played around with it until I was ready to submit my order. You can save different signs you have created and select the one you want to purchase. The prices are very affordable and it would be an excellent gift for that special someone, your business, birthday, sports team, graduation, etc . The car magnet I ordered was a 10"X20" for about $27.00.

Once I receive my car magnet I will take a picture and show you the finished product and let you know about the quality and shipping.

No comments: