Loving The Northwest

Loving The Northwest

Thursday, December 30, 2010

How I saved over $50 today

There are simple ways to save money and they all add up.  Here are some ways I saved money today.

I received 2 $10 gift cards to Starbucks from Swagbucks for free. Sign up for Swagbucks and use them everytime you use the internet. It's an easy way to receive free items.

I received my 1/2 price gift certificates to Rosy's Restuarant. I paid $25 for 2 $25 gift cards.

I went to the Oroweat Outlet today and picked up the following for $17.27 (I'm sure I saved at least 50% off original price):

4 - 2 pack loaves of the Oroweat Costco size bread (one loaf is the size of 2 standard size loaves)
2 - 2 packs of bagel thins
2  package of english muffins
1 package of mini rye loaf
1 loaf wheat bread - free
2 boxes of doughnuts - 1 free
1 box mini mufifns

I did find out that the Oroweat Outlet has double punch days (double points on their punch card so you can work towards free items) on Mondays and between 5:00 - 6:00 you also receive a free item.  Monday's will be the day for me.

No comments: