Loving The Northwest

Loving The Northwest

Monday, November 29, 2010

How was your shoppping?

Did you have a wonderful Thanksgiving? Did you have fun shopping? I didn't get up too early but I picked up the things I needed.  I'm hoping to stay within my budget of $600 for the family. I may go a little over but the hubby has been working overtime and nothing is going on credit cards. It's nice to know your Christmas is paid for.


On Thanksgiving Day I put the turkey in the oven and went to Walgreen's.  I picked up a couple items B1G1 and then I also purchased several items that with the Registered Rewards were free or close to it.  My total was $48.60, I saved $38.25 and also received $20 in RR and then my $3.49 MIR from Planters. That was a great shopping trip.

I purchased a few coupons from Groupon and gave them out as an early Christmas gifts so the family can go shopping for Christmas outfits.

No comments: