Loving The Northwest

Loving The Northwest

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

CSN Product Review

I recently had the opportunity to purchase a couple things from CSN Stores and I am so pleased.  I really needed a new mixer and nonstick pan. I searched for each item and there were so many to choose from, which was very nice.  I really appreciate the product reviews people had left about the items; it made it much easier for me to choose which one I wanted. I chose the Hamilton Beach hand mixer with snap on case.  I love it! The case is so nice to keep your beaters in and the mixer snaps on top - brilliant! I made cookies with it and it has so much power compared to my old one.  I also purchased a Farberware nonstick frying pan. I really like how deep the pan is, so nothing will spill over.  I am so happy with my items.

The convenience on the site was very easy and I didn't have any problems moving right through it and ordering what I needed.  I purchased my items on a Thursday and my first item was received on Monday and the other came on Friday.

I would recommend CSN Stores for any of your online shopping.  They have some great deals as well.  Check them out!

No comments: