Loving The Northwest

Loving The Northwest

Friday, August 20, 2010

More ways to save money

There are some great sites out there providing us with lots of savings.  They seem to be popping up everywhere.  I enjoy buying these money saving coupons. Yesterday I picked up the $50 Gap coupon for only $25.  There is also a 1/2 price coupon for one of my favorite restaurants right now; $50 gift certificate for $25.  Some of these sites are daily specials (change daily), so I check on a regular basis. They have helped me save so much money. It's really hard for me to go to a restaurant these days if I don't have a coupon.

Groupon.com (look for your city)

Mobba.com (look for a city near you)

Seize the Deal (look for a city close to you, some are online stores)

Restaurant.com (sign up go receive their promotion codes)

 Just Pay Half (Tri-Cities, WA)

Two for Tuesday (Tri-Cities WA)

No comments: