Loving The Northwest

Loving The Northwest

Monday, July 12, 2010

Lack of Posting - Sorry

I wanted to let you know I'm still here and sorry for the lack of posting but with the kids out for summer I have been so busy. I normally work part-time while the kids are in school, so now that they are out for the summer and my husband his home with them (he works nights) I am working full time.  When I come home it's cleaning, cooking, laundry, taking the kids swimming, foil fencing, etc. Wow, I forgot what it was like to work full time and take care of kids.  I am so blessed to be able to work part time when they are in school.

Full-time working moms -  I hope the blogging world has helped you with showing you money saving tips so you don't have to search for them yourself.

Sorry for not updating WinCo but everything was about the same and we didn't receive any new coupons.

No comments: