Loving The Northwest

Loving The Northwest

Monday, July 19, 2010

CSN Store Review

What fun I had shopping at CSN Stores. Their prices were great and the selection of items were endless. Ordering off the internet was very easy and user friendly. I received free shipping; I really appreciated the free shipping indicator to let you know how much you need to spend in order to receive free shipping.  I purchased my 4 items on a Friday and one of the items came on Monday! Wow. The others followed within a couple days after that.  I would like to see everything be delivered at the same time if possible.  I am a "Go Green" kind of person and I would like to see them reduce their packaging to save on waste.  Our items came and were just as we had expected. My kids love their toys and my husband put up the light and toilet paper holder with ease.

We are very happy with our experience and I would buy from them again.  Check out their inventory - there is something for everyone.



Here are the items we purchased:




No comments: