Loving The Northwest

Loving The Northwest

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Great Deals at CSN Stores

Lucky me! I was contacted by CSN Stores and asked if I would like to do a product review. They have so many items to choose from; such as lights for your home to a school table for your home school. CSN Stores have so many great items at low prices. I’m not sure what I will choose to review. I do need a porch light and a laundry light fixture. I was browsing through the simple light fixtures and the prices were great. I don’t need anything fancy, but if you do they have beautiful light fixtures, sinks, furniture items, etc.

As soon as I review the item I have chosen I will let you know how my experience went. Go to CSN Stores to see so many great deals.  Here are just a couple:


$16.53 (original price $50.40)




$63.00 (original price $125.99)

No comments: