Loving The Northwest

Loving The Northwest

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Using Printables at Safeway, Richland WA

 I go to the Safeway in Richland WA when I am shopping their sales.  They will take internet coupons but I found out today that they will not take any printable coupons that you can receive free items.  I did know this policy but I didn't think it applied to B1G1 and it does, nothing for free.  I was trying to use my B1G1 Nabisco 100 calorie snack coupon (from Nabisco facebook) and they wouldn't take it. It worked for other bloggers but not for me shopping in Richland, WA.  I'm sure Albertson's will take it so I will have to check on their prices.

So nothing for free (at all) with printable coupons at Safeway in Richland, WA.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

print this & take to that store.

http://www.safeway.com/IFL/Grocery/Coupons-Policy

Their Policy stated that they will accept the "FREE" with purchase coupons.

Hope this help. If not, talk to the Store Manager.

Lori said...

Thank you. I will give it a try.