Loving The Northwest

Loving The Northwest

Monday, March 22, 2010

Visit My blogger Friends......

For those of you that visit my blog don't forget to look at the blogs I follow.  The blogs I follow help me save so much money and they will help you to.  They are located on the right side of my blog. I don't like to duplicate ads, coupons, and other savings if they are listed on another sites.  That's way you won't see them very often on my blog. If you use my blog along with the blogs I follow you will find ways to save so much money. I try to bring you store savings, recipes, and other savings that I don't see on another sites.  I haven't been posting free items due to the fact that I haven't recieved very many that I have signed up for.

I hope you find my site useful and unique. My goal is to try to bring you more articles as well.  I have been so busy the past couple of weeks I haven't had the time to put them together; but they are on my to do list.

Thank you for following.

1 comment:

GingerLily said...

Your blog was one of the very first NW frugal blogs I found and through your site, I've found many others. Just wanted to say THANK YOU for all your hard work. It's much appreciated. ~Krista