Loving The Northwest

Loving The Northwest

Friday, January 29, 2010

WinCo Food Sales for Jan 28 - Feb 3

WinCo sales for Thursday, January 28th (prices gathered from the Richland, WA store).

Richland, WA WinCo does take printable coupons, I use them each week.

I am matching up current coupons with WinCo's low prices as well as listing sale items.

Let me know if this sheet is easier for you. It took me a little while to get it together. Sorry it took me awhile to post it.

Printable Coupons:
Coupons.com
Red Plum Printables
Smart Source Printables

Here is the link for you to print out: NW Coupon Lady WinCo Foods Jan 28




Also see BeCentsable's Grocery Gathering and Grocery Deals for more savings on your other favorite stores

5 comments:

cshellz said...

I like the new price list :) Thanks again!

Money Savings In WA said...

Thanks for the spreadsheet!

Leah said...

It is a considerable amount of work creating this kind of spread sheet, and I appreciate you doing it for the rest of us :)

The Keevy Family said...

I like the new format! On the old format I would copy and paste it into my word doc and then print it. Can I print this one? LOVE these deals you post, thanks so much!!!

Jane
Alltogetherbeautiful.blogspot.com

Lori said...

You should be able to cut and paste into Excel or into Word, then print it out.