Loving The Northwest

Loving The Northwest

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Nabisco 100 Calorie Chips Ahoy Fudge Drizzle Cookie Review

Bay & Shay's Product Review

My son, Bailey, and my daughter, Shayla, are trying new products and giving their reviews. They will be starting their own blog soon (when I have time to get one going) reviewing kid products.

Nabisco 100 Calorie Chips Ahoy Fudge Drizzle Cookies was a major hit!

Bailey and Shayla each gave it a two thumbs up! They loved the light cookie with the extra drizzle of fudge. They enjoyed them as an after school snack. Now that the box is gone they want me to buy more.

This product is worth purchasing and giving it a try. I found these at Big Lots on sale for $1.80, so I will be returning to purchase a couple more boxes.

Good Job Bailey and Shayla!

No comments: