Loving The Northwest

Loving The Northwest

Monday, January 18, 2010

100 Calorie Mini Cakesters Review

I thought it would be fun for our family to start selecting an item once or twice a month to try and review. This will give my kids the opportunity to try new things and then for us to talk about it. I picked these up on sale at Albertson's for about $1.

100 Calorie Mini Cakesters - Reviewed by the NW Coupon Lady's household. This is only our opinion and no one has paid us for our opinion (I wish), it's just for fun.

There are 3 mini cakes in a package
100 Calories, 4.5 grams of fat, and 15 carbs

I liked that they were only 15 carbs. They are small but if you take a couple small bites of each one and enjoy them, it satisfies your sweet craving. If you want to fill up on a snack this isn't the one for you, but if you are watching your weight and want a treat these are pretty good. It's a nice snack for the kids' lunchbox, the regular size is way too much in addition to a lunch.

Both my kids loved them. They each gave them a two thumbs up.

Would I buy them again? Yes, if they were under $1.50 I would, but more than that no. I'm sure in the future I will be able to pick these up on sale. I would rather purchase this mini size over the full size snacks.

No comments: