Pork Chops and Gravy - Slow Cooker
- 6 thick pork chops (used Country Riblets 1 1/2 lbs) $2.52
- flour for dredging - on hand
- 2 cloves garlic, minced $.20
- 1 can tomato paste 8oz Hy-Top $.38
- 1 can mushrooms, drained 4 oz Hy-Top $44
- 1 can mushroom soup, undiluted Campbell's $.78
- garlic salt - on hand
1. Dredge pork chops in flour, salt and pepper, and place in slow cooker.
2. Add remaining ingredients and cook on low all day, 5-6 hours or until pork chops are tender. Serve over buttered noodles or mashed potatoes.