Loving The Northwest

Loving The Northwest

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Grocery Shopping

I went to a couple different stores on Tuesday while my son was doing some work after school. Here is what I bought:

Albertsons
4 jar peanut butter ($.99, these were from a rain check)
2 bag Cheetos $.99 each
1 bag of pull ups $9.99 and used $1.50 coupon.

Total $15.26

Safeway
5 bags of Ritz and Wheat Thins Chips

Total $5.45 ($1.49 each with $2 in coupons)

WinCo (no picture sorry)
dozen eggs
large box graham crackers for school project
40lb dog food (we have 4 large dogs)
pepperoni
3 gallons of milk
2 beef sticks
2 Wyler's drink mix (cheap version of Crystal Light)
2lb Tillamook cheese (didn't have Colby Jack at Albertsons)
2 boxes Hot Pockets

Total $55.20

That is about an average week for us. I normally spend about $75 a week. Now I am stocked in peanut butter and Ritz chips.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Great shopping! I love getting good deals. I left you an award on my blog. Thanks for all your great posts! http://pugetsoundprudence.blogspot.com