Loving The Northwest

Loving The Northwest

Friday, November 20, 2009

WinCo Flyer



From now until Thanksgiving 2009 Winco will beat all grocery chain store advertised food prices on the following Thanksgiving items:

Price vary from store to store. I listed the prices that I had already collected. I didn't see the flyer until I was already on my way out of the store.

  • USDA Grade A Frozen Turkey (limit one turkey with $50 purchase includes price of Turkey)
  • Libby canned pumpkin (29oz $1.98)
  • butter
  • Sara Lee frozen pumpkin pies ($2.98)
  • Fresh Yams ($.24lb)
  • Swanson Broth 14oz ($.38)
  • Ocean spray cranberry sauce (16oz $.87)
  • Lindsay pitted olives ($.98 with $1/2 printable)
  • Cool Whip Whipped topping
  • Fresh Celery
  • Dozen Large eggs
  • Kraft Philadelphia Cream cheese ($.87)
  • Brown and Powdered Sugar (2lb $1.48 $.35/ in 10/18RP)
  • Whipping Cream 1 pint
  • Martinelli's sparking cider

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My winco (136th, Vancouver, WA) doesn't accept any internet printed coupons. Bummer! Does yours?

Money Savings In WA said...

Is this advertised at the store and how to they match prices? The Kennewick store employees once told me they don't match prices. I haven't been to Winco in a while because Albertsons' prices are better with coupons so if they're matching prices I'll shop there this weekend.

Lori said...

I picked up the flyer in Richland and it says advertised prices. It says "products must be same brand and/or quality. WiinCo Foods in-store brands will be used to match competitors in-store brands."

So my guess is if WinCo's Swanson Chicken Broth 14oz is $.38 and it's advertised at Albertson's for $.30 for the same thing they will reduce the price to that - only through Thanksgiving. You will probably need to take in the Albertson's flyer.

Richland takes internet coupons. They have for about 8 months. I would talk to the manager of the store and ask if it's up to each store or corporate.

If they don't take printables I would order from The Coupon Clippers the coupons you use on a regular basis.