Loving The Northwest

Loving The Northwest

Monday, November 16, 2009

My Fiesta Foods Trip




I don't shop at Fiesta Foods very often because it's not very close to my house; but for the Thanskgiving meal pack I normally pick up one or two a year. Here is my shopping trip:
Thanksgiving meal for $19.98
  • 10-12 lb Turkey - mine was 12.10lb
  • 5lb Black Forest Ham
  • 1 package of Wonder Bake and Brown rolls
  • 5lb bag of potatoes
  • 1 can of green beans
  • 1 packet of gravy
  • 1 lb margarine

along with:
4lb bag of rice
additional can of green beans
2 12-packs of pepsi
3.86lbs of pork chops ($.98lb)
7.17lb of 80% hamburger ($.99lb)
2 boxes of Mrs. Cubbinson's stuffing with coupons ($.55)

Total: $42.11

1 comment:

Julie said...

Wow, thats what I call a great shopping trip. To bad we dont have a Fiesta Foods down here in Vancouver WA :)
Great job on your blog
Julie