Loving The Northwest

Loving The Northwest

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Celebrate Thanksgiving by Shopping Safeway


Thank you to Safeway for the $25 gift certificate and giving me the opportunity to share with you the great things that are happening at Safeway.

I purchased everything I need for Thanksgiving for less than $35, thanks to their new low prices. Here's what I bought:

12.10lb turkey ($.37lb when you have a $25 purchase)
2 Sara Lee pumpkin pies B1G1
1 box wheat thins
1 Easy cheese
Betty Crocker potatoes
1 can olives
Cool Whip
Brownie mix
2 McCormick gravy mix
Pillsbury Crescent rolls
Celery
eggs
stuffing

This will provide us Thanksgiving dinner and tons of leftovers. Thank you Safeway!!

I wanted to show you this great Turkey recipe I have been making for the past couple of years. This Soy Sauce marinate makes the turkey so moist. Safeway has it posted on Safeways Thanksgiving meal planning. I was surprised when I seen it. It is so good.


Look at some of the wonder decorating ideas from Safeway's decorating tips.



Looking for leftover recipes? Check out the Leftover Lounge there are some great recipes. I will be featuring some of these after Thanksgiving. The warm turkey and bacon salad looks awesome.

No comments: