Loving The Northwest

Loving The Northwest

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Albertsons - Spent $11.40, Saved $46.36!!

I was bored so I decided to go to Albertson's for my well thought out shopping trip. Here's how I did.
I purchased the following items to qualify for $5 off meat if I spent $20:

9 2-liter bottles of Diet Pepsi (received $3 off for purchasing 9) $1.20 each these were in the fine print of the promotion of the $5 off meat, always make sure to take your flier in.
1 bag of Tostito Chips $3.00 ($1 off coupon if I bought Chips and dip - used my Albertson's double)
1 Tostito dip $3.00
2 boxes of Quaker Granola bars $2.50 each

With those items I qualified for the $5 off meat, which I bought
5lbs of Albertson's Beef Loin Top Sirloin for $10.10 I had an Albertson's coupon for $2 (catalina) if I bought $10 or more of meat.

Albertson's garlic bread - free (catalina)
2 boxes croutons $1.99(B1G1 coupon)
1/2 Gallo pepperoni $4.46 ($1 cataliina)

I had a $10 catalina from a prior trip and a $4 from this week's ice cream promotion.
Total OOP $11.40, I saved $46.36 and received a catalina for free cookies and free favored water.
My husband was pretty proud of me. Steak and garlic bread tomorrow night for dinner which will cost us about $3.

No comments: