Loving The Northwest

Loving The Northwest

Monday, July 27, 2009

Target Sales for 7/26 - 8/1



Thank you to Coupon Gal for her great Target Deals. Check out her website for more deals.

Here's my favorites:

Buy 3 Quaker Chewy Granola Bars: $2.34 ea.
Receive 1 Crispy Oat Bars FREE
Use $.75 MC from RP
Use $.75 MC from 6/21 RP
Final Price: $1.38 ea.

Kelloggs Pop Tarts: $1.52
Use $.55 6/7 RP
Use $.75 Target Printable HERE
Final Price: $.22

Buy 10 Weight Watchers Smart Ones: $1.80 ea.
Use 10 Target Printables HERE (If your store will let you)
Use $2.00 Printable HERE
Make sure you answer YES to, "Yes I'd like to hear about more about product offers...."
Final Price: $.60 ea.

Suave for Kids Detangling Spray: $1.59
Use $.50 MC from 5/17 RP
Final Price: $1.09
Kashi Single Serve Cereal Cups: $1.00
Use $1.00 Target Printable HERE
Final Price: FREE


1 comment:

Coupon Gal said...

Thank you so much for linking up to me :) I love sharing blogs with my readers. I live near a Winco and love their prices. I'll check out your post this week and link back to you in the next couple days :) Thanks again :)

Christy
Coupon Gal