Loving The Northwest

Loving The Northwest

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Albertson's Dr. Pepper Deal - didn't work

I tried the Albertson's Dr. Pepper deal that has been reported and in Richland, WA it did not work. The buzz was that Dr. Pepper was ringing up a buy 2 get 2 free, then will the Dr. Pepper promotion if you bought $20 you would receive $10 Catalina. When I tried it they were not ringing up the two for free, the cashier kept trying, at that time the manager told me/us the Dr. Pepper was excluded from the 2 for 2 because Dr. Pepper has it's own promotion. So I decided not to buy them. Bummer.

2 comments:

J said...

Hi. I Found your blog thru moneysavingmom.com. I love in Zillah, WA and just wanted to let you know that I tried this and it worked at both Albertsons in Yakima. The dr pepper isn't signed as buy 2 get 2 free, but after ringing them up and scanning the card it takes off the price of 2 as a pepsi discount. Sorry to hear that it didn't work at your store. The first store I went to I used the self checkout, and the catalina machine was out of paper, so I went to the next store and the deal worked perfectly. So I went back to the 1st store and was able to get my $10 cat that didn't print.

Lori said...

I'm so glad it worked for you. It must depend on the store. I have another Albertson's I can try. With the same promotion if you printed out the Keebler Cookie $1 off coupon you can score really big with that deal also. It's met it's limit but luckily I had printed a few.